SOIL FOODWEB COURSE SCHEDULEThe Living Soil
November 20, 2012 through November 22, 2012 in Vulcan AB.
Day 1: Introduction to the Microscope
Day 2: Introduction to the Soil Foodweb
Day 3: Qualitative Analysis of Compost Tea
We are now offering tutorials on the use of PH/EC Meters and refractometers for customers who have purchased these tools from R. A. West International Inc. Contact Nancy Lee at 403-485-6981 or email@example.com for information and pricing.
Are you interested in a Microscope Course?
Anyone who would like a microscope course can now get a ½ day personal session with our lab technician for only $300.00!
- Learn how to identify microbes one-on-one with our qualified specialist!
- Call us today at 403-485-6981 and we can set up an appointment just for you!
Soil Biology, Compost & Compost Tea Courses
If you are part of a group or organization, such as the ones mentioned below, and would like have Soil Foodweb Canada teach a course, please contact us at 403-485-6981.
Soil Foodweb Canada would like to thank the following organizations and companies for inviting us to teach for their groups:
- Manitoba Grazing Clubs
- Cowichan Ag Society
- Vulcan Adult Learning
- Vulcan & District Waste Commission
- Sustainable Soil Solutions Canada
- Back To Your Roots Soil Solutions
- Alpine Plant Foods
- TLC Animal Husbandry
- Athabasca & District Ag Society
- Kootenay Organic Growers Association